Description of the capabilities of the BSG module. World for CRM Intrumnet
General instructions for connecting SMS notifications: https://www.intrumnet.com/wiki/SMS-30
The module is designed to send sms notifications to CRM Intrum clients.
The module operates in two modes: automatic (business processes) and manual (sending notifications to selected numbers).
To start working with the module, you need to register on the site BSG .
After registration, you need to go to the cabinet using the link https://app.bsg.hk/ and get the Live API key by generating it in the settings. The generated key will be sent to your email after clicking the “Save” button
Adding an SMS provider to the CRM Intrum settings menu:
- Settings (scroll left side bar to the very end) & Integrations & SMS & Tab SMS providers & Add & Enter Live API key received from BSG by email & Save
Allow users to send SMS from CRM Intrum:
- Settings (scroll left side bar to the very end) Integrations SMS & Settings Tab & Setting up SMS sending & Allow
- Settings (scroll left side bar to the very end) & Integrations SMS & Tab “Tel. shipment numbers Add Browse providers for BSG Enter the sender’s name “testsms”, or your individual sender’s name registered in BSG
- Settings (scroll left side bar to the very end) Integrations ; SMS Tab “Tel. shipment numbers Column “Employees” Edit Add employees who will have access to the specified sender name Save
Send test message
- Go to any lead or contact record to which a phone number is linked in an international format without additional characters. Following the example 380501234567, 79153120123
- In the field opposite the phone, click on the “Send SMS” icon & gt; & gt; Enter message text & gt; & gt; Click Submit
Step 4. (Optional)
Add Business Process. To create Business processes, it is recommended to contact those. CRM Intrum support. Online chat is available from the main page in the dock bar at the top in the right corner. When manually creating a business process, go through these steps:
- Business processes (scroll left side bar to the very end) & gt; & gt; Business Processes Tab & gt; & gt; Edit & gt; & gt; Close