What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is an international standard that outlines an information security management system (ISMS). It sets out the requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an ISMS.
The standard is designed to help organizations ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their information assets.
How does it work?
ISO 27001 works by providing a framework for organizations to manage their information security risk. The standard outlines a set of processes and controls that must be implemented and maintained in order to ensure the security of information assets. The framework consists of the following components:
- A risk assessment process that identifies evaluates and manages risks to the organization’s information assets.
- Policies and procedures that define how information security should be managed.
- A set of controls that provide the necessary safeguards to protect information assets.
- An implementation plan that outlines how the ISMS will be implemented.
- A monitoring and review process that ensures that the ISMS is operating effectively.
We work with internationally-recognized certificates that confirm our acceptance of information security (ISO 27001) standards.