Business Development Manager (Enterprise) Baltic Region
What will you do
- Act as the main commercial contact for existing and new customers and establish productive, professional relationships with clients.
- Cross and upselling of messaging products by identifying new business opportunities across Europe (the Region).
- Proactively contact client base with any and all new commercial product/feature releases;
- Meet monthly sales plans.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating and signing contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Maintaining CRM database, personal reporting.
- Negotiating and signing contracts with M(V)Nos/suppliers of the Region.
What do we need
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same position at SMS Hub.
- Experience with the international market.
- Native speaker + English is a MUST.
- Location – Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia.