Email Marketing Manager
- Own and drive an overall email marketing strategy. PRIMARY FOCUS – email outreach;
- Research and test marketing tools and integrations to improve lead generation pipeline (Snov.io, Linkedin Sales Navigator);
- Guide lead nurturing, upselling and retention campaigns for potential and current clients;
- Create and implement email content plan based on the latest best market practices;
- Build/modify HTML templates for email campaigns in line with company identity;
- Create and run email campaigns within the required audience segmentation using email automation software (GetResponse, or other);
- Analyze marketing metrics and suggest hypotheses, run A/B test email campaigns (copy/ design iterations) to constantly improve conversions;
- Work closely with marketing, product, tech and commercial department;
- Monitoring and improving sender domain reputation;
- Cooperate with Product department in development of own email software;
- Manage and report tasks through the task manager (Asana, or Jira).
You are the OWNER of the email marketing process. You are result-driven and self-disciplined. You have technical skills and creative vision.
- Experience in outbound sales email campaigns and tactics;
- Proven experience with cold email outreach;
- Copywriting/copy editing skills;
- Good knowledge of HTML;
- English and Ukrainian language proficiency;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and email marketing fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, CR/OR/CTR, A/B testing;
- Experience in warming-up the domain, improving domain reputation;
- Analytical skills (GA4 experience required);
- Experience with email marketing automation software in B2B companies;
- Experience in CRM (We work with Bigin/Zoho CRM).
- Remote/Hybrid work;
- Tasks that make you grow;
- 24 days of paid vacation;
- 3 days off if you need an emotional reboot;
- Supportive team.