PHP TEAM LEAD
PHP TEAM LEAD
We are looking for:
Proactive team player who is ready to face challenging tasks to develop the product
– Participate in project in a role of Team Lead;
– Manage the development of difference microservices in platform;
– Write clean and well-structured codes;
– Make code review and optimization;
– Produce detailed technical product descriptions;
– Mentor and lead a team of developers.
– Keep a track and reviews on existing projects to identify bottlenecks, bugs, performance issues and involve the team to study and learn from existing projects.
– Must be able to advise ways and means to obtain performance metrics of applications and optimize applications.
– 6+ hands-on backend development experience using PHP (7+)
– Advanced knowledge of PHP frameworks (Laravel/Symfony)
– A solid understanding of relational databases
– Knowledge of how to use best practices and principles (TDD/SOLID/KISS/DRY etc.)
– Knowledge of DevOps / CICD pipelines
— Experience in implementing RESTful APIs
— Experience with AMQP (RabbitMQ)
— Experience with Redis or Memcached
– Best practices in continuous build and integration, unit and automated testing, and code quality metrics
– Knowledge of microservices patterns and practice with it
– Experience or willingness to work with cloud technologies, and motivation for architectural patterns
– Grit – you value long-term goals and vision over temporary blockages
– You’re highly adaptable, you figure things out, and you’re eager to drive technical and process improvements
What we can offer:
— Competitive salary.
— 24 days of paid vacation, plus Ukrainian public holidays.
— The program of financial support for specialized training.
— Additionally: 3 days off per year
— Opportunities for growth.
— Friendly young team.