What will you do
- Management of a team of programmers;
- Planning of priorities of tasks;
- Task progress monitoring for each developer
- Reporting of statuses of project development and existing problems;
- Control of project compliance with requirements and terms;
- Maintaining one of the company’s projects in the role of Product Manager.
What do we need
- Technical background and awareness.
- Experience in the PM position from 2 years.
- Experience with Jira.
- Knowledge of all stages of the development process.
- Knowledge and experience with tools and techniques of Project management.
- High level of English (written and spoken) — upper intermediate.
- Learning ability and a high level of motivation for development.
- Experience in project management with remote teams (outsource, freelance).
What do we offer
- Competitive salary.
- 24 days of paid vacation, plus Ukrainian public holidays.
- Returnable financial assistance.
- English courses in the office.
- Services of a massage therapist.
- The program of financial support for specialized training.
- Additionally: 3 days off per year.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Friendly young team.
- Corporate events.
- Regular business training.